[Artemisia] Weirdo's

Seig Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 10:30:35 CST 2006

It would be inproper to speak of ones own dealings.

  and the knight is not connected to the intarweb.

  But The lord Aaron did post it to the Militaris list. But I do not think everyone is on that one.

  Sieg

Asheel Terestini <ashe_el at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I put my bet on the deaf blonde guy (who by the way was awarded something big in Caid last weekend, but i'll let him and his knight explain)....

and then i'll take your bet and raise you......... nm... i know what kind of hell i can find/cause/etc... :)

Ashe'el

morgan wolf wrote: I got $20 on the weird guy