[Artemisia] Re: Doings In Caid

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 11:18:10 CST 2006

While at the Coronation of the new King and Queen of Caid, Sieg was awarded the "Legion of Courtesy" by her Majesty Faizeh.  I am not totally sure what this award is but from Graeleaf's recollection from his time in Caid he says it's truely an honor to receive.

  If anyone could elaborate, I would appreciate it.

  Thanks,
  Megen

Dawn Tavares <dtavares1 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  >Seig demurred:

>> I put my bet on the deaf blonde guy (who by the way was awarded
>>something big in Caid last weekend, but i'll let him and his knight
>>explain)....
>
>It would be inproper to speak of ones own dealings.
> and the knight is not connected to the intarweb.
>
> But The lord Aaron did post it to the Militaris list.

Which folder? I couldn't find it listed.

Geez, the kid takes one trip to see his foster-uncle crowned, and he comes
back just looking for trouble.... >:)

Aurora
BLS