[Artemisia] Re: Doings In Caid

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 19:55:35 CST 2006

>From the Caid website;

Legion of Courtesy: given by the consort in recognition of continuing courtesy. The order's badge is: A rose Or barbed and seeded vert. The token is a medallion in the form of a yellow (heraldic) rose, dependant from a blue and white ribbon.

Congratulations Sieg

--
Raven MacLeod
Sergeant, Student, Vassal

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldnt seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo

From: Megen <hlmegen at yahoo.com>