[Artemisia] Re: Doings In Caid

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 12:30:48 CST 2006

Ahh yes good Maestro,

  It would be improper for one to tell of their own exploits unless demanded. however, It does not stop me from telling of the dealing of others.

  It is true, As the good Maestro Said,
  The good Lord Aaron Carter did indeed travel the great lengths with his brother and knight to the fair lands of Caid. Composing himself in manners beyond his station.

  For the night of the great feast did the tables get cleared and dancing would ensue. And without hesitation the lord Aaron did dance with many a fine young lady that night and did offer his courtesy to those that wanted to participate.

  Upon the lists fields of the championship for the queen. During the challenges of that which the Defenders of the white scarf did take one side and the unscarved did assume the other. Aaron was selected by his majesty Al-Malik Al-Caid, to switch sides and stand with the defenders.

  So with Artemisian pride did Aaron stand the field that day in colors of Sable and Or and the Artemisian heraldry upon his shoulder from the short cloak he did victoriously obtain from the duelist circuit.  With grace and honor did he advance through the rounds even eliminating some noted members of the white scarves from the list.

  Alas it was not to be. For the defenders did sweat and panic, in fear that a foreigner would take their championship. The defenders redoubled their efforts and the valiant Artemisian gentleman was eliminated just shy of the quarter final rounds.

  It is with absolutely no malice that I speak of the Caiden duelists. For they did conduct themselves honorably and many a new friends were made and "rivalries" fostered.

  Fear not glorious people of Artemisia. For the Gryphon's honor is still intact. And renown expanded by the Lord Aaron.

  Sieg

Bruce Padget <bapadget at yahoo.com> wrote:
  There are awards which carry much more weight than
their precedence would indicate, such as the
Outlands' Walker of the Way.

Judging by the few courts I have attended here so far,
and conversations I have had here, the Legion of
Courtesy is such an honor.

Rumor has it Lord Aaron did some good down here, too.

Regards,
Niccolo
(who is freakin' annoyed that work kept him from going
to the event)
bapadget at yahoo.com