[Artemisia] Weirdo's

Jeff Brainard marcocaprioli at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 13:46:16 CST 2006

I think, Sir Conrad, that you need obtain, in me, a champion in the
arts of peace, as my tactics in the art of war are far from chivalrous.
As to the claim of a 14th century mafia, I must respond to your
challenger that no evidence of such a fabled thing exists, thus the
presence of said organization cannot be conceded.

Fiat,
  Marco dei Caprioli
   Ornament of Artemisia