[Artemisia] Nice New helm for sale

Jeff Shultz jeffreyashultz at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 14:17:02 CST 2006

Greetings!
    I have a never used spade faced phregian with a slated back(i.e. several bars around the back instead of one piece helm back..for ventilation.). The helm has a nice bras band around the brow and all the way around the face. It is also drilled and ready for a chin strap and aventail(I would use leather). It has the half round eyes with a twisted bar for legality. If you are looking at the helm, on the right side of the face plate is a rampant wolf and on the other side is a crescent moon. This helm is the art of Master Dane of the Barony of Dragonsspine and meets the stringent armour requirements for the Kingdom of the Outlands and the Known Worlde requirements as well. I recently hurt my rotator cuff and will be out of commishion for some time..and with the holliday season coming up...I figured this could help my son have a merrier X-mas..and maybe even get me to Chriss Kender....I payed $375 for this helm and would be looking for nearly the same as it is still new. I
 have blued all the steel so it is looking tough as well....I may be able to get pics..But I don't have a digi cam anymore... This helm was made to fit me and I wear a size 7 1/3 to a 7 1/2 ball cap. I am also tall so it is built to cover my neck...This helm is a very very pretty helm and I really hate to sell it but time marches on..If you know someone off list please tell them about it...Please email me for my phone # if you have any questions....

  Ld.Geoffrey la Montagne
  Squire to Baron Syr Arland the Bastard
  Companion of the Argent Heart of the Outlands
  Fyrdman Calontir