[Artemisia] deep inner meanings of weirdness

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Wed Nov 15 17:49:41 CST 2006

Having also laughed much recently, and been surrounded by like-minded wierdos at last weekends Toys-for Tots here in Arrows Flight, I rejoice in my wierdness.   I can honestly say that I was given an unassailable ego by my parents, and though I have been wierd ever since I can remember, I didn't care about the playground normals who just couldn't understand.   While I have had to learn to play the mundane games the "normals" seem to play, and sufficiently well to make it through the highest towers of acadamia, I have always been, and will always be, Wierd (anybody recognize that quote?).   In todays mundane world, why in the name of Heaven would anybody want to be "normal"?

So stand tall, don proudly your wierd clothing, speak loudly your wierd words, and beat soundly your wierd friends!   The World needs more Wierdos!

Padruig McTavish
Bard of Arrows' Flight