[Artemisia] husband swapping and cheese graters

Catherine Helm-Clark no1home at onewest.net
Wed Nov 15 16:33:34 CST 2006

>>   "(now, why can’t it be husband-swap, eh?)"

>   Because no right thinking woman even wants her own husband much
> less some other poor womans.
>   C.

Most days, I think I would not agree with that statement, since for
the most part, he's not too bad AND he does do the dishes - besides,
he's so cute when he pouts when he thinks he's not wanted...

But right now, this very minute, I think you might have a point there...

You see, I'm pushed for time and I have 30 people's worth of armoured
turnips to prep and cook right now in the next hour and a half for
the annual "the faculty feeds the students" Thanksgiving feed at the
Geology Dept at ISU and after 15 minutes of tearing the kitchen
apart, I just found the cheese grater hidden out of sight...  It
looks like it was last used during the Early Paleozoic to shred
trilobites and it's not been washed since...

Sean, dearest, you are so dead, as soon as I figure out where you're
hiding...

your loving wife,

The EXTREMELY Grumpy Therasia von JustWairUntilIGetMyHandsOnThatMan!!!