[Artemisia] Therasia

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 15 17:16:56 CST 2006

Therasia I have a couple of questions for you. You say that husband swap show is in bad taste, and your making turnips? Hmmmm,  You say you have more nice business clothes than garb.  Is it because you don't have to make your own business attire,  I think the network would get better ratings if they showed you ( and a few others) trying to make garb.
 You wouldn't be so grumpy if you taught a calligraphy class or two, it's what you were really made for.
(just kidding about the turnips)
Please don't shoot me
Mairsile