[Artemisia] BOTE Baronial Birthday

Lynette Stumpp pandabr at srv.net
Wed Nov 15 18:38:09 CST 2006

The feastocrat asked if I would post a reminder about dessert for Baronal Birthday, which is this Saturday. Last week at fighter practice we were trying to decide what to have for dessert with the feast when it was suggested that we have a pot luck dessert. Everyone at practice liked the idea, we we decided to do that.

This is a reminder to all who wish to bring their favorite dessert to share after the feast to please do so. Any and all dishes will be welcome.

Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.

Baroness Antoinette