[Artemisia] Degrees of weirdness--and other things

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Wed Nov 15 23:44:39 CST 2006

Greetings, everyone:
Bear in mind that the following comes from someone who hates even casual
media contact at demos because of past experience:

I remember a TV news show that made Brion Tarragon, of all people, look like
someone who didn't know the difference between reality and fantasy
role-playing. This is not the kind of portrayal we want.

The ABC TV people should be talking to the SCA media liaison.

The other thing to remember is that Corpora allows for second-level
sanction, including possible banishment and R&D, for actions that negatively
affect the SCA.

The person who said that in the mundane world (and I use the word in its
usual meaning and context,) "weird" = "bad" has it correct.

Two pence only
Caryn