[Artemisia] Re: Betting on 14th Century Germans

Chuck Heisler Jr. conradvz at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 16 09:10:53 CST 2006

When did Artemisians start betting money and goods on fights?

  C.

Asheel Terestini <ashe_el at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Not if I can barter, torment or just look cute to get what I want.

Then again, when did Artemisia knights become mercs?

Ashé'el

"Chuck Heisler Jr." wrote: Greetings,

Before you all start betting money, you should remember that there isn't much that a 14th
Century German Knight won't do for twenty bucks or the Empires version thereof.

So if you want good results, don't bet, buy. Its a surer thing.

Conrad v Z.

And remember, "Gold won't always get you good soldiers, but good soldiers can always get you gold".