[Artemisia] OT Business Announcement - CeltCraft

CeltCrafts at aol.com CeltCrafts at aol.com
Thu Nov 16 15:47:17 CST 2006

To the great gentiles of Artemisia:

I am closing my brick and mortar store sometime in the next two to three
weeks.  I am clearing out a huge portion of my inventory at mostly 50%  off.

It is not a bad thing I do, in fact I plan on taking my business in a
different direction.  After the first of the year I will be having my own  silver
designs cast, and will be making cloak clasps and other things that will  be of
use to this society.

For those of you who know about my exploits with metal clay, I will now be
making molds for use with that and other clays.  I will also continue to  sell
silver wire.

I will be selling on the internet, at shows (yes, even some of the SCA
events) and will be wholesaling some of my products.  So, in the immortal  words of
Monty Python "I'm not dead yet!"

This is the only announcement I will be posting to this list.  If you  wish
to be kept informed of my doings and whereabouts, please email me and I'll  add
you to my email list.  Thank you all for your incredible support of my
business these last 6 1/2 years, and I hope you will be pleased with the new
products, so that you will continue your wonderful support!  Thanks again!

Kerry
_www.celtcraftdesigns.com_ (http://www.celtcraftdesigns.com/)
_www.thebeadcoop.com_ (http://www.thebeadcoop.com/)
_www.localbeadstores.com_ (http://www.localbeadstores.com/)