[Artemisia] Re: Betting on 14th Century Germans

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 11:34:15 CST 2006

A conversation between myself and my knight.

  ""
  me: Bahadur, it seems I might have been a little over active.

  Syr William: Really? How so?

  me: Well we travel to the fair kingdom of Caid, and well you heard what I said concerning
         the Mermedons.

  Syr William: Yes, which I had a good laugh over, with everyone else present.

  me: And well, I get home and I start going throught the Artemisian mailing list. I have been
         on there for about 2 days or so. And well I have already picked a fight.

  Syr William: Really (with a smile on his face) who?

  me: Sir Conrad Von Zuberbuehler.

  Syr William: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

  ""

  So I guess it is just one of those things, Comes with the job description for the household...

  :)

  Sieg