[Artemisia] Re: Betting on 14th Century Germans

Lee Barnett badsquire at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 17 14:57:24 CST 2006

A squires work is never done. Particularly if he's Kara Ghendu!
;)
Isabeau

PS- Damn fine job on the Legion of Courtesy. Holy Odin! To those wondering, in the ten years I lived in Caid, I only ever saw 5 of these awarded. The recognition is renowned throughout the Known World. You know Seig, your knight was also a recipient. Hey, better do some checking with the kingdom herald, the LoC carries with it a GoA I believe, your Lordship. ;)

PPS- To all those rough-around-the-edges types out there wondering how they can gain the kind of reputation that merits this type of recognition... Her Majesty Caid often made comments to me about how wonderful and helpful Seig was. Here's the point... she was just a newbie when he was so courteous to her. He never let up, for years. No matter her station, he treated her like a queen should be treated. Consistantly. For years.

Sieg Geirolnir <captainblondie1 at yahoo.com> wrote: A conversation between myself and my knight.

  ""
  me: Bahadur, it seems I might have been a little over active.

  Syr William: Really? How so?

  me: Well we travel to the fair kingdom of Caid, and well you heard what I said concerning
         the Mermedons.

  Syr William: Yes, which I had a good laugh over, with everyone else present.

  me: And well, I get home and I start going throught the Artemisian mailing list. I have been
         on there for about 2 days or so. And well I have already picked a fight.

  Syr William: Really (with a smile on his face) who?

  me: Sir Conrad Von Zuberbuehler.

  Syr William: EXCELLENT!!!!!!!

  ""

  So I guess it is just one of those things, Comes with the job description for the household...

  :)

  Sieg