[Artemisia] weirdos, etc...

Ysabel de Lille ysabel_delille at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 00:12:00 CST 2006

Well, for anyone who watched the trading spouses
thing, I'd definitely say the medievalists were MUCH
more normal than the scary prada-worshippers!  I'll
take my "fantasy" life ANY DAY over theirs!!!
Freeeaaaakyy!!!!  (quick explanation to those who
didn't see this: SCA-style family switches with scary
haute-couture obsessed family.  Haute-couture family
has couture confused with culture, and no good sense
to save their lives!)

~Ysabel de Lille, who is going to run screaming for
her cotehardies and sleep with her rapier on one side
and a copy of Mary Stella Newton's fashion book on the
other to keep her safe tonight...and maybe some garlic...