[Artemisia] New Projects

Bruce Padget bapadget at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 18 11:41:16 CST 2006

"The Book of the Courtier."  Originally published in
Italy, it appeared in over 100 editions in 6 languages
before 1600, including a 1561 English translation
which you can find online at
http://darkwing.uoregon.edu/~rbear/courtier/courtier.html

I would put this very high on your list.

Regards,
Niccolo
bapadget at yahoo.com