[Artemisia] Another passing...

aos at ix.netcom.com aos at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 19 00:51:51 CST 2006

Hello,

I remember Mistress Donnilee.  I joined about 2 years before she quit playing.  I do know Toni but have not been
able to get hold of her since I moved to Seattle.  I hope that she is doing well and will you send her my condolences
about her mother.

Lady Jehane Wulfekin
Jean Handley
formerly from Arrows' Flight.