[Artemisia] Re: [Artheralds] Re: Artheralds Digest, Vol 42, Issue 4

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 20 13:28:26 CST 2006

Ysabel de Lille wrote:

>Her Mistressness Mei Li was mentioning the title would
>be "Choo see" Mei Li.  Yeah, I know, I don't know how
>to do the proper notations for Chinese.  I'm a
>Frenchwoman pour l'amour de Pierre!
>
>And yeah, she already is anticipating the choosy jokes
>that will be chosen in her honour.
>
>~Ysabel
>
>~*~Lady Ysabel la Serena de Lille~*~
>
>Azure, a Sun in Splendeur between three Fleur-de-Lys and a Bordure Argent

And let us not forget the newest recipient of the Golden Pillar, Lady
Ysabel! :-) That was such a
great surprise for her as well - I have never seen a better jaw drop
when her name was called! :-D

As well, James Newton de Stiles was given a Golden Sun in Splendour and
Granted Arms.

For all the new awardees,

Vivat! Vivat! Vivat!

Baroness Shauna of Carrick Point
(Court Herald for TM on very short notice - a full Court Report will be
filed)