[Artemisia] Another passing...

Allen Hall earlalan at srv.net
Mon Nov 20 21:46:11 CST 2006

John-Richard,

Thank you for the sad news.  I was one of the lucky ones who knew Donilee.
I stayed at her house on a couple of journeys to Kedron Vale.

Tangl brought up some great memories of those old glory days.  Remember the
Aten Crown Tourney held there?  The Shire was inundated with gentles from
North and South, and yet pulled the event off with no problem.

Those were some fun times, and Mst. Donilee helped make them fun for many of
us!

YIS,

Alan