[Artemisia] Bids for Boffer Marshals

AzirLt at aol.com AzirLt at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 12:03:25 CST 2006

Greetings all

I have received my warrant number and will now take bid letter of intent for
all those who are interested in be coming Boffer Marshals in your local areas.

Boffer Marshal duties are to gather a list of children in you local area.
Report once a month to your local Knight Marshal and to me, the Kingdom Boffer
Marshal all Boffer activities that have taken place in your local areas for that
month. this would include all fighter practices and event activities,
Tournaments, ect.
This is so that I can a good Idea how many children we have in the Kingdom
that are involved in this program.
I need the child's name both SCA and Mundane, age and parents name both
mundane and SCA. Blue cards will be excepted as proof of Waver. Record the
membership number and exp. Date with their names. You will have to have a Youth Combat
Wavers for each child that dose not have a blue card and wishs to fight in
the Boffer program signed by their parent before they are allow to fight. You
will need to keep a copy of these wavers and card information on file and where
ever the Boffer fighting is happening. I will also need to have a copy of all
wavers and information sent to me for my records. New kids that are attending
an event for the first time need only sign a waver for that day.
Now that I have covered the Legal stuff I am sure the will be a lot more
questions.
Other Duties:
Understand the rules well so that you can teach the children.
Teach them how to fight and how to judge blows and fight with honor.
Teach good sportsmanship.
Teach them how to make weapons and armor.
These are just a few of the things you will be doing.
But above all make it fun for the parents and the kids and yourself.

Bids for letters of intent are now open for Boffer marshals!
you can send them to Azirlt at aol.com or mail them to
Ron Lucero 489 E. 1725 N. Ogden Utah 84414

Yours in service of the Dream
Maestro Don Azir de Lucera
Kingdom Boffer Marshal