[Artemisia] Solstice deadline is imminent

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Tue Nov 21 19:22:22 CST 2006

Greetings!
We hope to see many of you at Solstice Court.  Please heed the message below for infomation about pre-registrations.

NO feast seats will be sold at the door.   Please don't miss out.

Thank you,
Theodora
(Solstice Court autocrat, among other things)
Greetings all,

This is a reminder that:

The Solstice event in the Barony of Loch Salann is a few short weeks away,
Saturday, December 9th, 2006.  There will be much merriment and feasting as
well as the investiture of our new Baron and Baroness.

Feast is by prepaid reservation only. Cap is 150. Must be postmarked by
November 25, 2006.  To speed your time at check in and receive a $1 site fee discount per
person (maximum $4 per family cap), site fees may also be prepaid. Reservations and
payments must be postmarked by November 25, 2006.

Fees:
Site:
                At the Door Pre-paid
 Adult (Member 16+) $10 $9
 Adult (Non-member) $13 $12
 Child (6-15) $5 $4
 Child (under 6) free free

 Prepaid discount by November 25th only!

 Family Cap (immediate family only): $30.00 at the door / $26.00 prepaid.

Feast - menu is posted on the web page.

     Pre-paid only
       Adult
       (anyone 12 and older) $10
       Child (6-11) $5
       Child (under 6) free

Additional information about this event can be found on our web page at:

http://www.lochsalann.org/solstice2006.html

 See you at Solstice

Bethoc - Exchequer