[Artemisia] Saint Alan

Sieg Geirolnir captainblondie1 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 27 10:14:49 CST 2006

With all this talk of the mighty Saint......

  Without a shadow of doubt I can belive that the man that we all know and love would be cannonizes. (I think that is the word I am looking for).

  That being said.........

  I am going to have entirely to much fun with this....

  Now to find an appropriate cross,

  get some alocyte robes made, I am thinking red...or yellow..... or both..hmmmm

  or at least some spiffy looking cloaks with the new cross on them....

  Need to do some research for St Alan feast day.

  Have to learn some latin for a new chant....

  and...

  and...

  and...

  Sieg
  who realises that he may pay dearly for his rampant imagination