[Artemisia] Saint Alan

sandrah at webpipe.net sandrah at webpipe.net
Mon Nov 27 11:57:52 CST 2006

Dear kind, gentle, and long-suffering [Saint] Alan,

I would hesitate to do anything to offend (or put ill at ease) a Saint,
but as you can see from the many postings the people really want to know
all about it.  Could we really deprive them of that knowledge (think First
Amendment).

I feel that if the article is not too many pages, I could probably squeeze
it in. I'd even accept an article from you so you could make sure it
doesn't contain any exaggerations.

Marisa