[Artemisia] Saint Alan

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 27 13:57:00 CST 2006

Sieg Geirolnir wrote:

>With all this talk of the mighty Saint......
>
>  Without a shadow of doubt I can belive that the man that we all know and love would be cannonizes. (I think that is the word I am looking for).
>
>  That being said.........
>
>  I am going to have entirely to much fun with this....
>

>  Now to find an appropriate cross,
>
>  get some alocyte robes made, I am thinking red...or yellow..... or both..hmmmm
>
>  or at least some spiffy looking cloaks with the new cross on them....
>
>  Need to do some research for St Alan feast day.
>
>  Have to learn some latin for a new chant....
>
>  and...
>
>  and...
>
>  and...
>

>  Sieg
>  who realises that he may pay dearly for his rampant imagination

The Northern Accolyte robes are black. I don't know of a specific cross.
Also, all accolytes take a new name
when entering the order - we have Brother Heinous, Sister Anonymous,
Sister Oblivious and quite a few others
already. :-) Rambunctious is not taken, to my knowledge - and that would
fit in with your 'rampant imagination',
I think.

We already have a Hymn for the Saint and a Rule for the Order, a new
Chant would be a _lovely_ addition to
the existing library.

Sister Garrolous