[Artemisia] Just a quick note on the "wife swap" issue

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Mon Nov 27 14:33:50 CST 2006

Hello all and greetings to Artemisia and all who are reading this missive.

I have just received this from the Kingdom Seneschals list.
Please note and advise all whom you are in contact with about this most
recent chain of events.
The email read as follows:

Wife Swap is again pretending they never got told NO NO a THOUSAND TIMES NO.

They are being contacted by the President and by our Lawyers.

If they contact you or your groups please bear in mind:

1.  They May NOT use the SCA's name, servicemarks, heraldry, or trademarks.

2.  They May NOT film at an SCA event.

3.  NO SCA officer or branch may commit, dedicate, or utilize SCA
resources in support of that endeavor.

Aaron Faheud Swiftrunner of the Stone Keep OL OP
c/o George L. Reed

Society Seneschal and Vice President of Operations
SCA, Inc.

All that being said,
have a great (snowy) day (at least here in Idaho)

Ulric
Seneschal
Kingdom of Artemisia