[Artemisia] Mythological Creatures of Artemisia

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Nov 27 19:32:31 CST 2006

The auld, used Vicar Morgan? Surely you would not refer to our own Mistress
Morgan, well on her way to becoming a saint in her own right, with at least
two miracles to her name, as a "lesser Morgan?"
And anyways, the Dread Demon Queen of Artemisia is no myth....I've seen her
with my own two eyes.....
--Maire