[Artemisia] Saint Alan

Aletheia Isidora tarimaat at bresnan.net
Mon Nov 27 21:11:48 CST 2006

sandrah at webpipe.net wrote:
> Dear kind, gentle, and long-suffering [Saint] Alan,
>
> I would hesitate to do anything to offend (or put ill at ease) a Saint,
> but as you can see from the many postings the people really want to know
> all about it.  Could we really deprive them of that knowledge (think First
> Amendment).
>
> I feel that if the article is not too many pages, I could probably squeeze
> it in. I'd even accept an article from you so you could make sure it
> doesn't contain any exaggerations.
>
> Marisa
>

>>Marisa,
>>
>>I'm sure the web site is WAY to full to have stuff like that on
>>there.....really....it's gotta be.....please tell me it is....
>>
>>Alan

As the scribe aforementioned, be it known to all Artemisia that indeed
the files are available as follows: the Rule of St Alan, the illuminated
(mechanically) Hymn, the Miracles of Blessed Corisande, and the Miracles
of St Alan. All but the last are ready for transmission in *.pdf format
to wherever I'm told to send them. The Miracles of St Alan got a little
mangled moving from one computer to another & is currently under
reconstruction, but should be ready in a day or three.
So speak out, for our honored patron saint!

Aletheia Tarimaat
aka Sister Impervious of the Acolytes of St Alan