[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 38, Issue 48

earlalan at srv.net earlalan at srv.net
Thu Nov 30 08:39:38 CST 2006

Oooh, good idea!  I've heard of some miracles from Duke Basil and Mistress
Cecilia as well!  AND, I just happen to have some suitable relics of these
possible Saints!  Why even though he's left the Kingdom, there is even a
relic of Sir Daniel, formally known as Sir Dane Halfhand.

More Saints being recognized, what a WONDERFUL idea!

Alan