[Artemisia] Re: Saints 'n Sinners

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 30 09:38:49 CST 2006

> > I know a few "miracles" that Count Morgan has performed. Perhaps we
>should
>look into canonizing *him*?
> >
> > *Rubs her hands together at the thought of his skin smoking just reading
>that*
> >
> > Tanglevil
>
>I seem to recall something about flying pigs, for instance....
>Multiple Saint Morgan's.....hmmmm.....Whatever shall we do?
>--Maire, visualizing an Artemisian pilgrimage to different saints'
>sites....

In spite of Saint Alan's enthusiasm for more companions (gee, it must be
lonely at the top)...I'd say His Infernall Excellency would be much more
appropriately crowned a Duke of Hell.
Or even The Antichrist.

The gleaming d'Antioch storming his minions against the citadel of Asmodeus.
Yeah, I can see that.

Oddly enough, I *do* have this fund-raising game that involves weighting
one's sins in coin....

Aurora de Portugal
wondering about the
historical equivalent of