[Artemisia] Re: Saints 'n Sinners

Toni Jones destiny29us at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 30 18:38:13 CST 2006

Does flips and splits and not breaking anything vital
count as a "miracle", I am sure there is a picture or
two of such doings from our beloved Morgan:)  I think
I may owe a cheese cake or two for this comment lmao.

Lady Bianca
P.S. You have to love a King that calls you out for
your AOA while you are ummm indisposed:)