[Artemisia] Items for sale

Elaine carynvnk at comcast.net
Sun Oct 1 11:33:02 CDT 2006

Greetings everyone:
It has finally happened. Sir William has made up his mind that grand-scale
camping
 is no longer his cup of chai. Therefore, we are downsizing our equipment
and
 offering the following items for sale:

Our large trailer. 16'long box (it's about 22' overall), dual axle,
electric brakes. Room for a 6' tall person to stand up inside.
Sheathed in aluminum and custom painted by Baron Thorvald and his
father. It has new bearings, brakes, and tires, installed by Bill and
Thorvald. $4,000. Bill says he has about $5,000 in it.

The custom Panther Imperial pavilion. Triple customized, once by Panther
upon
initial order, once by Master Bartholomew Hightower, a second time by
Panther. It's a beautiful tent. It has a 16 x 30 foot
footprint, eave dimensions are 12 x 26 feet. 10 oz Sunforger canvas, very
stable and
weatherproof. It has been set up 5 times (2 Estrellas, 2 Uprisings, and
Pennsic.)
 We paid nearly $3,500 for it and will sell it for $3,000.
This includes walls and roof, an 8 x 14 foot canopy fly, all setup
(poles, stakes, inside structure, ropes, and instructions,) a 16 x 30 foot
canvas
ground cloth and a 15 x 30 foot blue tarp to go under it. Also three
big plastic totes to store the canvas in.

If you have any questions or are interested in these things, please
let us know by email, or you can call us at 801-964-1739.
Thanks to all of you
Caryn