[Artemisia] Update to Harvest Court, Sentinels' Keep

Elaine, a.k.a. Iduna elaine.higgins at umontana.edu
Mon Oct 2 09:06:46 CDT 2006

Since the latest info., especially about the fighting, didn't get into
the October Sage Advice, here is that paragraph from the revised event
announcement:
	For the fighters, this is the time of our Defender's Tourney, when the
next Baronial Champion will be chosen.  Open to all non-belted fighters,
this will be a 3-round tournament: sword & shield, then spear over
barrier (gauntlets required), with 3rd round weapons chosen by Their
Excellencies of Sentinels' Keep.  Each fighter must have a herald, as at
this year's Uprising.  Each fighter must be warranted in the appropriate
weapon styles.  The Champion must be a resident of our Barony and plan
to stay here for the next year.  Knights are invited to test the
Champion following this tourney.  A separate Vahalla tournament, open to
all, will determine the next Defender of the North, according to Baron
Thorwulf, of Avacal, the current Defender.
	Know also that Their Majesties Timmur and Tianna plan to attend.
	Hope to see many of you there!
	Iduna Snorradottir
	Event Steward
elaine.higgins at umontana.edu