[Artemisia] Attention Collegium Teachers!!!

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 2 20:34:35 CDT 2006

Greetings All,
Will all of the wonderful people who have offered to teach classes at
Gryphon's Lair's Collegium please fill out a form for me at
http://www.freewebs.com/gryphonslair/Events/AS2006/basc.html
This will assure that I don't forget anyone (new at this), that I know
whether or not you have a fee, what class size you would prefer, etc.
Thanks again for the AMAZING response to the request for classes.   I must
admit, I have been a little floored it (in a good way!).  At last count we
have nearly thirty classes!!!!!
Bethany, Event Steward