[Artemisia] Update: Baroness' Champion - Barony of Loch Salann

BECKY LEISHMAN leishman10 at msn.com
Wed Oct 4 12:44:57 CDT 2006

Greetings

Are you planning to attend the Baroness' Champion event in the Barony of Loch Salann, didn't get your pre-paid feast reservations sent and are wondering where you will dine that evening?

Fear not and look no further! Our feast stewart, Mistress Casamira has informed me that due to the current count of pre-paid feast reservations, and the fact that she has plenty of meat and other goodies available for this event, we will be accepting up to 45 additional persons at the table.  These spaces will be sold on a first come basis, so arrive early to guarantee your place at this magnificent feast.

The menu is expected to include:

Antipasto, Bread, cheese, Spiced Olives, marinated vegetables

Chicken vegetable soup

Egg Pie (quiche) with seasonal fillings and salat

Marinated roast beef with vegetables and pasta

Raspberry Dessert

See you at the event.

In service
Bethoc