[Artemisia] Children's activities at Gryphon's Lair Collegium/Arts and Sciences

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:20:31 CDT 2006

Greetings,

As far as I know, the best place for children at Collegium will be in the
Children's room doing crafts, or in the case of good weather, they will also
be outside on the playground eqipment.  Most of the other classes are not
geared toward people under the age of 12 or so.

***PLEASE NOTE:
There will be a $5 per child charge for the activities (not included in site
fee).  Since we want to let the parents be free to participate in any
classes they may wish, they will not be required to spend an hour helping
out with the activities.  Just for this particular event the young ladies
running childrens activities *WILL* be ON SITE BABYSITTERS, YAY!!!!!!

Children will need to be picked up during the lunch break to give our lovely
ladies a break to eat and after classes end, they will need to be picked up
again for the remainder of the event.  Ashlyn and her friends may be open to
babysitting longer for a little more compensation, but that must be
negotiated with them.

Parents are always welcome to come and participate in the activities with
their children.  Oh, and they would like it if the parents would change any
diapers :o)

If there are any questions about this babysitting service, please contact me
at vscarbrough @ hotmail.com
Thank you,
Bethany