[Artemisia] Once again, Sad news

Jeff Webster red_belt at msn.com
Fri Oct 6 09:28:24 CDT 2006

It is with shock and disbelief that I write these words.
  I cannot believe Khudakhar is gone. The first person I ever met in the SCA is the very last person I expected to go so soon. 13 years ago he explained (in his very convincing way) why I should come and enjoy a "game" that he loved and lived so well. Many things I do now are patterned off of the subconscious thought of "what would Kbear do"?
  I could write a million words but through the tears, I cannot see to type.

I sign off now, to mourn a good friend.   Scruffy will show him the way. Both were without equal.

Ulric

"deo et regi fidelis"