[Artemisia] Once again, Sad news

lady petronilla lady_petronilla at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 6 13:15:47 CDT 2006

Khud, we will always hear your laugher.  Here's to one of the greatest SCA players with one big heart.  (raise my glass)
  Pet

Cheryl Robertson <bcecilia at mac.com> wrote:
  It is with the heaviest of hearts that Brew Ha House informs the Proud
Kingdom of Artemesia and the Known World that another bright star of our
world is gone.

Master Khudakhar the Bear left this earth @10:10PM PT Wednesday. The
details are minimal and all we know at this point is that it was from a
massive heart attack.

Funeral and family arrangements are still in the planning stages and will be
forward when we know.

Master Khudakhar the Bear was my rock and my protector. He was my
"scarecrow" I will miss him terribly.

Master Liam will gather and send his mom and family any condolences that you
wish to offer.

We raise a mug and drink to your memory Khud!! More HOPPS!!!

Mst Cecilia and the Brew Ha Family