[Artemisia] Harvest Court Tourney Reminder!

Charles Demery fire_n_earth at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 8 04:21:10 CDT 2006

Greetings Unto the populace of Artemisia!

    Well with the tournament to find my replacement as champion of
Sentinels' Keep only a mere 2 weeks away I wanted to once again remind the
fighters who are planning on entering this tourney that you MUST be
authorised in sword and board, 2 handed and spear in order to fight! I hate
to come off as to stern but as the local Knight Marshal i am going to
enforce this, no sliding by for the day or authorising on site... there is a
full schedule and 2 tournaments that day so no time...
    I am looking forward to seeing some great fighting and hope that we have
a god turn out despite my hardarse ways:-)
Oh and dont forget to bring a herald!!

In Service,
Lord Cormac mac Ruadri'
Baronial Defender - Barony of Sentinels' Keep
Humble Squire