[Artemisia] Once again, Sad news

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Oct 9 10:43:59 CDT 2006

I had to leave work on Friday after Cec and I talked. I couldn't believe it. What's more, one of the teachers my husband, Theiron, played basketball with was killed in a car accident that same night.

Be careful out there folks. Make sure you say you love your folks. No one knew Khud had any sort of heart trouble, and this took him lightning fast. Like Morgan, I, too, am tired of losing friends.

Khud's in fine company, though, I'm sorry to say. We should all feel better knowing he's watching over us.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If Batman and Darth Vader fought, Chuck Norris would win.