[Artemisia] Court Report from TRM's Timmur and Tianna

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 11 01:47:13 CDT 2006

Greetings to the noble populace of Artemisia;

This last weekend at Baroness' Champions event, in the Barony of Loch
Salann, Their Royal Majesties Timmur and Tianna presented one award in Their
court:

Golden Maple Leaf to Bjarki Hvutabjarnarson from the Barony of Loch Salann

Their Majesties also announced Their decision that the new Baron and
Baroness of Loch Salann will be His Grace Duke Sir Sean Kirkpatrick Tarragon
and his lovely Lady Nissa (I apologize that I do not have her full name
available). They will be invested at Solstice Court in the Barony of Loch
Salann on December 7th.

The following is the *tentative* progress of Their Royal Majesties Timmur
and Tianna through December. This schedule may change at any time.

October
14 - Crown Tourney - Shire of Arrow's Flight
21 - Harvest Court - Barony of Sentinels Keep

November
11 - Toys for Tots -  Shire of Arrow's Flight - Her Majesty only
11 - Feast of Fools - Barony of Arn Hold - His Majesty only
18 - Baronial Birthday - Barony of One Thousand Eyes

December
2 - Shire Birthday - Shire of Cote du Ciel
9 - Solstice Court - Barony of Loch Salann
16 - Yule - Starkhafn (Kingdom of Caid)

In Service,

Baroness Katya in Raudhara
Principal Lady in Waiting to TRM's Timmur and Tianna
raudhara at hotmail.com