[Artemisia] paging Baron Eddie

Megen hlmegen at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 17:36:49 CDT 2006

This has been forwarded.

  Megen

rayzentz at aim.com wrote:
  If anyone could pass this on to Baron Eddie, I would appreciate it

Your Excellency, I had a check returned to me that we sent in payment of some instruments. I apparantly wrote your address incorrectly. In our recent moving activities, I have misplaced your mailing info to correct it, and your phone number. Please either send the info to rayzentz at aol.com, or call me at 801-623-0271. I would also like to order some more instruments.

Thanks,

Padruig McTavish
Arrows' Flight
(mka Dr. Raymond Zentz