[Artemisia] Tourney Points for Baronial Events

Dame Theodora damethea at inbox.com
Fri Oct 13 06:37:40 CDT 2006

Greetings.
Please forgive the use of bandwidth if this does not apply to you.

If you competed in the rapier or armored tournaments at Baroness' Champion or the rapier tournament at Baron's War, and you wish your points to be counted for the respective tourney circuits, please contact HL Megen TODAY!!  Her email address is hlmegen  @  yahoo  .  com (remove spaces)

The tourney circuits close TOMORROW, and she does not have the full reports for these events.  I do not have the information to provide, or I would.

Thanks,
Thea