[Artemisia] Crown Tourney

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 15 15:15:44 CDT 2006

Thanks for the Update, Morgan! I'm sure I'm not the only one who was eager
to know how things worked themselves out.  Besides Mistress Caointiarn, that
is! ;oD
My congrats to all of the new leaves, pillars, keys, and incipient laurels!
--Maire, taking a break from scouring wool on a drippy, autumnal Montana
day...