[Artemisia] RE: Court Report from TRM's Timmur and Tianna

K Ice raudhara at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 15 19:55:37 CDT 2006

I forgot 2 things! Actually I didn't forget, but forgot to turn the page in
my notebook where my notes from Court continued. :-)

The winner of the Heavy Tourney Circuit for 2006 was announced. Count Morgan
d'Antioche was the winner, and recieved the beautiful gauntlet back that he
had crafted for the Tourney winner to carry for the year.

The winner of the Duelist Circuit was Aaron Carter of Loch Salann. He also
received a prize, but I could not see what it was from behind the Thrones.
I'm sure it was something spiffy though. :-)

Baroness Katya in Raudhara
Principal Lady in Waiting to TRM's Timmur and Tianna
raudhara at hotmail.com