[Artemisia] Shield of Chivalry - how I found out

tangl tangl at myway.com
Mon Oct 16 11:02:18 CDT 2006

Dude, that's awesome! Couldn't happen to a better example, Darlin'.

Nice to know your glasses are safe in that armor box. If I know the Mongol in question, he was probably quite concerned about their safety and nestled them squarely in the knees of his armor legs, left knee on top. I'm *positive* they won't have hardly any damage to them, unless, of course, you count those scratchy things on the lenses. But you have that liquid stuff that removes those, right? ;) Oh and you might have to replace that tape at the bridge, but it was due anyway.

Maitresse Tanglwyst de Holloway
Barony of Arn Hold
Kingdom of Artemisia

-If Batman and Darth Vader fought, Chuck Norris would win.