[Artemisia] Demo - Friday 13th

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 09:57:20 CDT 2006

Greetings to the Wondrous Populace of Shire, Barony and Kingdom Whole!

I just wanted to give my thanks to those of you able to make the Demo on Friday. It was spectacular. We had everything I was hoping for and we were able to put on quite a show. There was a marvelous display with inckle <sp?>weaving,  card weaving, Norman tunics, a gorgeous Venetian gown, Roman make-up, and reading material. There were heavy fighters and duelists, we had dancers who not only demonstrated but also showed those, who desired, how to do a dance themselves. We had musicians providing back ground music. We had marvelous people dressed in costume. We had everything I had asked for. You all did a fantastic job of showing all of the different ways to enjoy being in the SCA. You have my heartfelt thanks and appreciation.

Asa Haraldsdottir
Hospitillar
Shire of Arrows Flight