[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 37, Issue 19

Terri Elliott terrilelliott at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 11:12:33 CDT 2006

M'lord Michael,

I am sorry you missed the Demo. It was quite a fine turn out and I'm sure your presence would have only made it better. I had left word, at the front gate, for those wishing to participate to be directed to where we were. It is unfortunate that you did not get that information.

However, do not dismay! I have another Demo coming up in the near future and would love to have you and your lady wife attend. As soon as I get the details, I will post this so you and anyone else who so desires may attend.

In the best SCA Tradition of calling for more volunteers,
Asa Haraldsdottir
Hospitillar
Shire of Arrows' Flight