[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 37, Issue 19

Michael the Loud hanhebin at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 16 11:44:32 CDT 2006

My wife heard about the festival so we went down on
Saturday.  We would have wandered down to Crown
Tourney but my wife has had a couple of children the
past two years and her garb doesn't fit quite yet.

That juggling duo that was performing Saturday was
great.  My one year old was watching and clapping the
entire time.

Sorry I missed you folks.

Michael

PS> There were several other mundanes that were
looking for some fighting on Saturday.  Had you folks
been able to do on Saturday you would have had a good
group of spectators.  There were only that bopper
group that meets in the part on 5th & 5th and that
live steel group slicing pumpkins.