[Artemisia] Re: Artemisia Digest, Vol 37, Issue 19

KyneWynn kynewynn at sfcn.org
Mon Oct 16 13:28:30 CDT 2006

Michael --
They are called the Jugglenutz -- and have been to a few of our events in
Arrows' Flight ;)

Sorry you missed crown. It was a wonderful event with much pageantry.  Even
the rain held off until today. You are quite welcome to join us for Toys for
Tots coming up in November.  It's a great little event; catering to children
of all ages.

YIS,
KyneWynn